Job Description – Content Writer
- Work closely with the SEO team to ensure that content stays optimized to yield optimum search engine results.
- Write case studies, blogs, articles, using a mix of research and repository as applicable.
- Prepare internal and external communications, viz. press release.
- Writing, editing and proof-reading website content.
- Take on an editorial role wherever necessary and applicable.
- Effective, consistent, plagiarism-free, and reader-friendly writing.
- Research and write content on trending topics in the e-commerce market.
- Coordinate with external writers for content creation purpose.
- Ensure accuracy, consistency, and authenticity of content.
- Incorporate keywords as required for SEO.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Confident when working independently or as part of a team.
- Create corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, and sales support as needed.
- Strong English writing skills and familiarity with search engines.
- Good understanding of content creation – prior experience with a website would be a plus
- Experience in writing for the Web, content management, and Internet research
- Experience in writing for social media marketing
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- The candidate must have 2 – 4 years of *experience as a full-time content writer.
(*Freshers with exceptional writing skills can also apply.)
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.