Job Description – Sr. iOS App Developer
No. Of Openings: 2
JOB DESCRIPTION (KRAs)
- Acting as lead iOS / Android developer.
- Work closely with other mobile app developers, leading the development work.
- Deliver across the entire App life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to the App stores and support.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimizing performance for the Apps.
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Familiar with Xcode
- LAMP development experience
- PHP frameworks (e.g. Zend)
- PHP template engines (e.g. Smarty)
- Creative design skills
- Working with a content management system
- Working in a media/ publishing environment
- 3 – 9 yr(s) in the Industry