Job Description – PHP Developers
JOB DESCRIPTION (KRAs)
- Develop custom-based web applications
- Develop web-based software for domestic and international projects.
- Co-operate with other web development team members (e.g. Project Manager, Web Programmers,Graphic Designers and Authors, Quality Assurance) in the production of a finished product.
- On-going maintenance of existing projects
- Customizing open source Products.
- Total: 2-5 Years in Industry
- Relevant: Minimum 2 Year
- Ability to work on projects without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- Knowledge of Zend Framework / Magento theme and extension module development.
- Able to provide direct technical support to the clients.
- Strong Exposure on WordPress, Magneto and core PHP Frameworks/Social Engine.
- Able to set up the website in open source CMS or E-Commerce Store.
- Expert in developing custom web applications with Core PHP and MY-SQL.
- Experienced in My SQL and database Handling.
- Experience in Web E-commerce Projects.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have an experience of 2 – 5 years in the respective domain.