Job Description – Project Manager
No. Of Openings: 2
JOB DESCRIPTION (KRAs)
- Plan, execute, manage, and complete medium to large IT projects that address the
operational needs of two or more departments.
- Develop and oversee the resources to ensure the appropriate management, customer and
supplier involvement for life of project.
- Be accountable for project results along with the team members.
- Work with team and client to complete project charter outlining scope, goals,deliverables, required resources, budget, and timing.
- Ensure documentation is maintained as the project is changed or refined over time and
communicate the project status to end-users.
- Act as a mediator between clients and team members to clearly communicate expectations.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented.
- Track and report on-project milestones and provide status report.
- Ensures all internal and external standards and regulatory requirements are met.
- Work very closely with our business analysts.
- Provides feedback to team and/or individuals on performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in project management.