Make sure if you hire Java developer who builds strategies for your web application it is important to be aware of the pros and cons of all available frameworks in detail. The quality of the web application makes a big impact on the market. You also need to consider the project scope and the framework’s compatibility with your requirements before making any final decision. This blog will definitely give you a better understanding of all major frameworks along with some useful insights.
AngularJS was launched in 2010 and is one of the premium frameworks operated by Google. It is a powerful, open-source and efficient framework mostly used for building single-page applications. It makes use of MVW architecture and is very popular for building cross-platform apps. It reduces the burden of testers and Java developers by offering both client-side MVC and MVVM architecture. Startups and mid-sized businesses outsource development services for their business solutions.
- Data-binding – This amazing feature saves developers from writing lengthy code. It synchronizes the data between the model and view components.
- Templates – The HTML templates are directly parsed into the DOM by a browser.
- Dependency Injection – This feature helps in natural development, understanding, and testing.
- Directives – This feature helps to create custom HTML tags that act as the new custom widgets.
- It can be configured in MVC as well as MVW architecture
ReactJS is in huge demand among business enterprises due to its features to build smooth and appealing interfaces. Java experts like its code splitting, and concurrent rendering feature during application development. It was released for the users in the year 2013 and is a major JS framework for developing single-page web as well as mobile applications. It is an open-source framework having features to build iOS, and Android applications.
- React can be used with other frameworks including Angular and Backbone in a very simple manner.
Vue.JS is a robust & powerful framework that is light in weight, open-source and was released in the year 2013. It is in high-demand to develop single-page applications, particularly the user-interfaces by applying the component composition technique. Vue.js inherits features of React.JS and AngularJS to develop high-quality as well as engaging web applications.
- It has a tiny footprint.
- Simple to understand and develop.
- Flexible and easy to integrate.
- Templates – Vue implements HTML based templates. All the templates are valid HTML that is parsed using HTML parsers. JSX can be used to write render functions.
- Transitions – Vue provides transition effects to applications when items are inserted, & removed from the DOM.
- Components – It is a powerful feature that extends the basic HTML elements to enclose the reusable code.
- What is the scope & objective of web application?
- Features & functionalities I expect the framework to provide?
- Is the framework high in demand?
- Does the framework have community support?
These questions play a vital role in selecting the appropriate framework for web application development. It is important to hire Java developer having complete knowledge & skills of above- discussed frameworks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you need a framework for doing server-side programming. Programmers can customize the functions and use pre-written code as per their convenience.
Business enterprises have a different sets of requirements for every web application. React, Angular & Vue.JS are some of the most popular frameworks in the market currently. Vue.Js comes with a set of templates & CSS that make it right for developing single-page web applications. Moreover, it offers scalability and versatility that is very important for web applications.
4. What is the difference between a JS libraries and frameworks?
The major difference between the two is the control flow. The functions offers by a library is called by its parent code, whereas a framework defines the complete application design. A framework is not called by the developer; instead the framework call and use the code in some specific manner.
Till now you might have gathered a lot of information about the differences between React, Angular and Vue.Js regarding features & benefits. The selection of one framework for your Java web application development completely depends on your business requirements. OrangeMantra is a web application development firm you can trust, we are renowned for our expertise, professionalism and experience.