About the Company
SKF is a multinational seal and ball Bearing manufacturing company. Even after being more than a century old, it’s a brand remembered and trusted worldwide. A diverse range of industrial engineering solutions helps SKF’s clients establish competitiveness in their domains. SKF’s solutions have assisted its clients with accomplishing leap forwards in energy effectiveness, gear durability, and unwavering quality, in addition to other things. SKF has had a pan-India (offline) presence since 1923, with different workplaces and assembly plants across the country.
- Creating an eCommerce platform focused on consumer experience
- Streamlining tracking and order management process
- Blending keen automation and relationship-building abilities to smoothen outbound deals while flawlessly incorporating backend.
- Establishing a pan-India presence of SKF manufacturing with the help of an eCommerce platform
- Automating sales process, help with increasing efficiency, and take out excess from business measures,
- Limiting manual labor of collecting crucial insights with the help of CRM integration.
- Understanding the audience, the market, competition, and the internet penetration since the platform majorly focuses on B2B Sales.
- The B2B purchasing measure includes multiple decision-makers, and the purchasing cycle is long and complex.
- Multiple payment channels since the site will target diverse customers across India.
- Delivery in B2B has its unique arrangement of necessities and limitations.
- Online B2B purchasers, as B2C customers, need significant indexed lists, simple site routes, and recommended item content.
The client’s requirements were clear from the start. They wanted a custom-made eCommerce solution to increase their sales across the country. At the same time, SKF wished to keep a tab on the product delivery and ordering process via automation. Before starting with their project, our team of analysts studied their business process thoroughly and conducted several brainstorming sessions to understand their requirements.
With most of the processes and services migrating online, the client wanted to enter the eCommerce market with a bang and was looking for the most appropriate platform to stage their entrance. Hence, to meet the expectations, the OrangeMantra team had to produce unique solutions. With the help of our years of experience in the digital transformation industry, we suggested a hybrid eCommerce platform that consists of exceptional CRM capabilities for processes automation and cutting-edge technology for smooth and unhinged navigation through the online marketplace.
For SKF India’s eCommerce, we used a custom technology stack including Larval framework with PHP language. The framework provides scalability, flexibility, and security ensuring an enhanced customer experience.
Moreover, we integrated the system with multiple payment gateways so that users can pay through their preferred channels. The easy to add cart allows users to add multiple products to the cart or make a purchase on spot with the buy option, making the experience faster and smoother.
We also implemented sales force automation to ensure tracking order details, automated invoice generation, and stock details. Having worked with multi-layered organizations, we know how to maximize ROI, build an SEO-friendly solution, while still featuring an out-of-the-box solution with all modern-day tech.
A successful development of eCommerce. platform and timely delivery, these were the initial result of the product development process. Furthermore, it ensures:
- Higher engagement as well as retention rate
- Two-fold traffic: Currently, nearly 1.5 million users from across the country visit the website every month.
- Increased brand presence across the country.
- Automated work processes and ordering dispense the need to reconfigure data manually, subsequently decreasing the chance of errors
- Increased sale: Gives the right data to your clients, hence facilitating the ordering cycle.
- Additionally, by offering self-assistance capacities, B2B eCommerce sites permit clients to request or reorder effortlessly depending on past buys, including negotiated costs and customized inclinations.