About the Client
Founded in 1929, our client is a multi-business corporation with a well-established
Indian and international presence. The group is a diversified conglomerate
supported by crucial business pillars, namely tobacco, mouth freshener, food and
beverage, confectionery, and agriculture business, among others. The client was
looking to improve its supply chain efficiency and connectivity with retailers and
distributors. By reducing dependency on traditional distribution systems and
procedures, the client also aimed to improve the transparency and profits of both
retailers and distributors.
- Update legacy systems and infrastructure for the supply chain management.
- Build an Online-to-Retail software ecosystem.
- Eliminate traditional business processes.
- Regularly upgrade and maintain the O2R ecosystem.
- How to prepare staff for increased adoption of the O2R solution.
- How to ensure security for retailers & distributors.
- How to streamline and optimize supply chains.
- Find ways to ensure seamless connectivity across distributors, retailers,
calling agents, & delivery partners.