Job Description – Java Technical Architect
No. Of Openings: 1
- Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency.
- Develop design specifications, installation instructions and other system-related information.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
- Select apt design solutions and ensure compatibility of system components working with software engineers.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider monetary factors of java program.
- Provide technical guidance and support development of systems.
- Identify system data, hardware and software components required to meet user needs.
- Provide implementation guidelines for system secure to customers or installation teams.
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
- Contribute to Java Architect profession both internally and externally.
- Head system architecture, design, cross business area projects and development teams.
- Identify, review and present input on project activities and plans.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain series of programs, subsystem, revision and enhancement of current system.
10+ yr(s) in the Industry Apply