7+ years of experience as an Oracle DBA or engineer.
Work closely with the Financial Engineering operation and support groups to monitor the batch cycle jobs and database loads.
- Support developers and end users from the client side also.
- Participate in the DBA teams on call rotation.
- Tune complex Oracle SQL proactively & reactively as necessary.
- Ability to work off hours / weekends as required.
- Experience with Oracle 11g, 12c & Oracle RAC is required.
- Experience in performance tuning is must.
- Experience in query tuning.
- Good understanding in PL/SQL and stored procedures development, shell scripting & SQL
- Comfortable with the use of partitioning, materialized views, and analytic functions.
- Proven track record of SQL and database tuning on VLDBs.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Management Information
- Experience in managing RDBMS on EXADATA
- Good knowledge on Golden Gate
- SQL tuning, performance tuning, standby/Data Guard, migrations, RAC, Grid, ASM, shell
- RMAN, Administration, Installation, export/import or exp/imp – Mandatory (eligibility).
- OEM administration.
- Experience in DR setup in RAC and non-RAC environment on 11g and 12c.
- Experience in managing VLDB.
- 3+ years of database development support. (A Plus)
- Candidate working/worked in financial business houses /customer is a plus.
- Knowledge or hands on experience oracle ZFS storage is a plus