Most of the cases we want to share event material as a document like pdf, docs etc.This plugin resolve the problem and provide facility to share documents related to particular event. Socialengine Event Document Plugin is an extension of Social Engine event module. It provides facility to event owner to upload document for specific event.There will show a document widget on event profile page with download option. The download option will be visible for event members only. The Document list can be viewed with document tab added on event main menu. Many type of documents can be uploaded like pdf, ppt, docs, zip etc. The Document edit, delete, enable and disable feature can be managed from Admin Section of Document Setting Page added with Event Control panel. On Install Event Document Plugin, Two tab will be added in Event Admin Section for manage event document settings and privacy.
This Plugins provides access to download the documents of particular event if user has taken membership of that event. This plugin provides event document browse page in layout manager where Admin can add more widget on event document list page.All event member will receive mail as any document is uploaded in event.
- 1. Member can view the list of documents.
- 2. Event Owner can upload document from Event profile page.
- 3. Event Owner can edit and delete.
- 4. Event Member can download the document.
- 5. Event Profile Document widget shows number of document uploaded in event profile page.
- 6. Event Member also can download the document from event profile page.
- 1. Admin can manage event document from event setting section.
- 2. Admin will find two tab in event setting page as ‘Manage Documents’ and ‘Document Settings’.
- 3. Admin can Edit, Delete and Enable or Disable the documents from event.
- 4. Admin can change the document upload setting for different type of user based on level.
On Upload New Document All member of that event receives a notification mail.
User Demo Link
Url : http://demo.orangemantra.co.in/event/documents
User Name : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : contact@123