Job Description – Software Tester
No. Of Openings: 4
JOB DESCRIPTION (KRAs)
We are looking a candidates have experience in Service providing industry
Following are the responsibilities to be handled by the Software Tester:-
- Lead the test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams.
- Train the teams in understanding the Test Strategy and Procedure.
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated – Selenium and JMeter).
- Providing support whenever it required
- Ensure tracking and resolution of issues created by test failures.
- Report on progress and status for all test related activities to Delivery teams.
- Review requirements and able to derive meaningful flow for test.
- Ability to take initiative to research, learn and recommend emerging technologies.
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
Desired Key skill:-
- Minimum 4 – 5 years of QA experience with a focus on web and mobile testing.
- Mentor team members and responsible for, performance and quality of the team.
- A conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment.
- Strong exposure to development standard and quality process.
- Should be flexible to do manual or automation testing.
- Hands-On knowledge in OOPS concept, automation development, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience in automation testing frameworks (selenium, robot, etc.) desired.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills. Ability to work in a fast.
- paced, high energy environment.
- Should be able to provide a solution for the requirements in term design, implementation.
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Good presentation skills
- Client Interaction experience is a must
- Good knowledge in writing advanced SQL queries
- Good exposure and knowledge on working with Unix/Linux based system
Candidate should have joined us Immediately