The Client :-
The SRS Groups has an astounding business story across diversified areas namely retail, land, jewellery, movies, hospitality, medical and monetary services.
The Requirement :-
The SRS Group entered into the e-commerce era recently with the launch of online website for their groceries. Presently, the grocery store is based in Gurgaon, Noida, and Faridabad. They preferred to provide the best in lifestyle, especially for the housewives. Further, they wanted to improve sales deals and benefits that appeared to be an obscured visionary with the existing physical store.
Mention not to say, the client already has a good rapport in their online domain. Further, they were suggested for a mobile app. And these days, as people are more dependent on smartphones, it is a necessity to have an app to gain and maintain the position in the market.
The Challenges :-
- Our client preferred to benefit their customers to shop for groceries from any place/situation like travelling, free time at workplace, home, and at their own convenient time.
- Our client preferred to maintain computational data regarding the sales per day, month, item/products, customers, or as specified and retrieve data as and when required.
- Our client preferred an easy way to maintain inventory, add new arrivals, announce new changes to their regular customers, and so on.
- The major challenge was regarding the operation, the client was looking for single admin panel for both app and web , so that they may comfortably manage both the application at a single point.
Solution Offered :-
As we all know, mobile is directly influencing the e-commerce growth these days. And mobile visits are increasing day by day. Thus, we suggested a mobile strategy for the business and move with the trend as consumers today prefer apps rather than mobile browsers.
We suggested them how to use Web Back end application and admin for app, and therby reduced the cost and time for both application development and operation.
Beneficial Features :-
- Availability beyond time, either online or offline.
- Enhanced usability by the consumers.
- Retrieve specified data or summary within minutes.
- Increased Return on Investment (ROI).
- Single admin for both app and web
- Simplified operation
- User centric approach for promotion and offfers.
The outcome :-
The client is happy with the service offered by Orange Mantra for the following reasons.
- The SRS Groups are increasing their market penetration with more downloads and sign ups.
- The app has facilitated to send personalized, relevant notifications, abandoned carts as they are able to understand user behaviour.
- Increasing publicity via social sharing.
- Reduced investment due to reduction in ads and affiliate marketing.