Mobile Browsing and Mobile Commerce is set to overtake Internet browsing and commerce by 2015, First movers are set to walk away with traffic and business! Are you left behind? You should not be left behind when your competitors are exploiting every possible opportunity to expand their markets?
We develop a compelling mobile presence that is easily accessible on all compatible handsets. We bring all our experience into play to design a mobile web interface that aptly showcases your products and services to potential buyers.
Moreover, we also ensure that your mobile site is platform-independent and gives you an all-out edge over competitors.
Mobile Designing and Development
Get your website mobile compatible! We design and develop existing or new websites which work with all handsets with easy-to-use navigational structure.
Mobile Search Engine Optimization
We can optimize your site so that it appears top of mobile searches when your prospect does a mobile search related to your products or services.
- Everything is on the palm of your customers’ hands through our visually appealing and easy-to-navigate websites.
- Auto device detection and user is automatically routed to your mobile website.
- Mobile sites use simple, linear interfaces that have minimal left navigation. Content can be arrange in a single column layout, thus making navigation easier for mobile users.
- Micro Mobile site so that your sites load easily and do not consume excess phone memory.
- Easy navigation and simple architecture of your mobile web pages.
- Compatible with Nokia, iPhone, Blackberry, HTC, Samsung, Micromax, LG, Motorola, etc.
- Auto detection and auto redirection feature.
- Single address for your mobile website so there is no need for m.domain.
Case Study: 1
Ezential is a responsive e-commerce store, the success of the site is witnessed as soon as the site was made responsive for all mobile devices and i-pad. Responsive version of site was launched in October and the bounce rate was reduced from 89.99% (July-August) to 74.33%(Sept-Oct), Mobile transactions were increased to 3 which was 0 in last month, giving a great push to the website. The average time spent by a user also showed an increase from 33 seconds to 2.28 minutes.