Contact Us

OrangeMantra is looking for consultants/domain experts/agencies specializing in:

  • Sales & Lead Generation
  • Digital Marketing & Video Development
  • Technology
  • Social Media
  • Operations
  • Design
  • WFH Culture
  • Agility

About the Company

OrangeMantra is a leading provider of digital transformation services and I.T. solutions, including mobile apps, eCommerce solutions, and enterprise software, among others. Since its inception in 2001, OrangeMantra has been committed to helping businesses translate ideas into reality using innovative tech solutions.

The company’s innovation-driven solutions have earned multiple awards and accolades, including the CIO Choice Award and WARC Award. Our clientele comprises globally leading brands, including IKEA, TATA, Hero, Nestle, Panasonic, Decathlon, AND, PVR, and Haldiram’s, among others.

About the Company

Our Core Services

  • eCommerceeCommerce
  • Mobile AppsMobile Apps
  • Automation solutionsAutomation solutions
  • EnterpriseEnterprise apps & dashboarding
  • Social MediaSocial Media/captive communities

Why We Launched the Seed & Go Challenge

The prime objective of this initiative is to foster OrangeMantra’s growth by leveraging your capability and expertise within a defined time and budget. Through the Seed & Go 30-Day Challenge, we aim to quickly strengthen several areas critical to our growth as an I.T. services provider and create a roadmap for the future.

  • Sales & Lead Generation

    Sales specialists with command in sales territory analysis, sales pitch, lead generation, lead conversion, sales channels management, etc.

  • Digital Marketing & Video Development

    Digital marketers & video creators having prowess in B2B marketing strategy, enticing content development, email marketing, video marketing, etc.

  • Technology

    Technocrats & domain experts who know their craft inside out, particularly in areas of software development, I.T. services, & emerging tech.

  • Social Media

    Social media experts having a deeper understanding of audience persona, social media marketing, branding, and analytics, among others.

  • Operations

    Process & workflow management professionals with considerable experience in process establishment, operations streamlining, productivity management, etc.

  • Design

    Design thinkers & UI-UX specialists exhibiting proficiency in out-of-the-box designing, immersive user experience, web & mobile app design, etc.

  • WFH Culture

    Remote work management professionals & work culture experts who can help to create a vibrant, efficient, & sustainable Work From Home ecosystem.

  • Agility

    Consultants & project managers specializing in agile method implementation for creating rapid, dynamic, and results-focused processes.

Seed & Go 30-Day Challenge

Budget – Max INR 50,000/- (+ GST)

(40% to be paid in advance, the remaining 60% after successful completion.)

TIMELINE – 30 days

Please answer the below questions:

How it Works

The “Seed & Go” initiative intends to quickly find the right expertise to boost different areas of our business as a digital transformation services and I.T. solutions company. It’s a short-term plan and doesn’t call for any long-term commitment.

Application

  • You can apply only one of the seed capsules (Branding, Hiring, Lead Generation, etc.).
  • The Application requires you to explain what value you will bring to OrangeMantra during this period (30 days).
  • You can apply as a professional, a consultant, or as an agency

All set to you apply for the Seed & Go 30-Day Challenge?