We don’t offer jobs. We build careers
The secret of our success is the talent we recruit – and we always look for the best to be a part of our team. We want people who are capable of contributing and enriching, people who aspire mutual growth rather than personal growth. At OM, we believe in evolving together and want like-minded people to join us!
TrustFor us, building trust is of utmost importance as we believe in long-term relationships that are based on honesty, transparency, and mutual understanding.
ExcellenceWe have a passion for excellence. Over the years, we have built a reputation for giving nothing but the best to our clients and partners.
CreativityBeing a creative team, we are capable of thinking beyond the ordinary and this mindset is replicated in every solution we deliver.
OwnershipWe follow the philosophy of ownership that drives commitment to our work and enables us to uphold the quality and integrity of our work.
InnovationOur openness to innovation makes us a reliable technology partner, as we embrace the latest tech trends to serve innovative solutions.
PositivityWe are a happy and positive team that believes in radiating happiness and positivity as we communicate with our clients.
CommunicationThe work culture at OM encourages open communication, with a free exchange of thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and even grievances.
BelongingnessWe aspire to inculcate a sense of belongingness in our employees so that they feel at home, like a part of one big happy family.
GrowthOur work culture fosters growth, both individual as well as mutual. We encourage learning yet want our employees to be contributors.
PrideWe take pride in being a proud team, proud of our achievements yet having the courage to admit our flaws and working to improve on them.
RespectRespect is something we value the most; we give respect to people- clients, employees, partners, and everyone we deal with.
FairnessWe foster fairness in our work culture and every employee is given an equal opportunity irrespective of their sex, religion, or social status.
Work-Life BalanceWe are an organization that encourages work-life balance. We make sure that our employees get their fair share of leisure too.
FreedomPeople love to work at OM because here they get the freedom of expression and an opportunity to show their creativity as well.
CelebrationWe are a team that works together and plays together, with regular team outings, field trips, and festive celebrations on special occasions.
DiversityOur employees get the advantage of working with a diverse team and gaining expertise in the diverse technologies that we work on.
AppreciationWe understand that people love to be appreciated and this is something we do really well as we value achievers and contributors.
WellnessEmployee wellness is a prime concern for us and we organize regular health-checks and wellness activities to promote it.
We're Hiring! Your skills are valued
A career with Orange Mantra can offer genuine benefits for your prospect in all terms. If you are interested in joining; If you are not able to see current openings which you may be interested in, no worries. we still like to hear from you to be considered for future positions. We welcome experienced candidates only.
Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites.
Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
Participate in project & deployment planning.
Participate in project & deployment planning.
Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
Exp. In API creation/integration.
As a Business & Systems Analyst, You will have complete functional expertise of Orange Mantra services & solutions, and knowledge of technical architecture of the technology and services.
Document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with clients/users to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
PHP/Web based application background
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Serve as the conduit between the users, software development and the QA team through which requirements flow.
Develop requirements specifications such as Business Requirements Document, use cases, wire-frames UI side, process flows according to standard templates, using natural language.
Must be excellent in organizing information
Must be able to develop and gauge user priorities and values on new feature requests while keeping development resource velocity in mind
Able to actively manage and prioritize multiple activities at the same time
Must have excellent communication and relationship skills.
Will interact with business users and managers and all levels of IT.
Business knowledge of content management systems
Comfortable to work in multiple domain environment
Desired Skills and Experience
12 + years of experience in software development in the various domains, along with a minimum of 5 years of architecture & design technology area with Java/J2EE.
– Proven experience in every step of the application software development process. The process includes key elements such as creating models and prototypes, building scalable architecture, evaluating potential risks and flaws, analyzing specifications and customizing the applications to match the business requirements
– Hands-on experience in software development using Java / J2EE, Spring, Angular and other related technology frameworks. A fair idea about Hadoop/ Map Reduce and Apache Spark.
-Capability of providing solutions based on AWS-integration and also overseeing the development of AWS-based infrastructure
– Strong experience in understanding and implementation of DevOps, including CI, CD, Jenkins, kubernetes etc. Ability to understand infrastructural requirements and guide the team accordingly.
-Strong experience in software architecture, both monolithic and non-monolithic. Also, a fair understanding of application monitoring tools. Expertise in NoSQL database.
– Extensive knowledge and experience in native and hybrid mobile application development platforms and technologies
– Ability to create viable solutions for various systems and architectures that are specific to different verticals and different types of business models
– Experience in recommending suitable technology solutions for any given business concept or Enterprise applications/products
– Experience in evaluating the pros and cons for build/buy decisions considering cost, time to market, existing infrastructure and support situations of the business
– Experience in identifying the hardware/software capacity requirements for the enterprise applications
– Experience and sound knowledge of various frameworks and their feasibility for building different layers of application architecture
– In-depth knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms, Core Dumps, Threads, and Memory Management
– A thorough understanding of OOP and design patterns, along with working knowledge of design patterns and hands-on experience on MVC
– Expertise in creating modular application components across the various layers of an application
– Rich experience in fine-tuning applications for performance optimization and scaling according to the needs of changing business scenarios
– Demonstrated deployments of digital and consumer-facing software systems using industry standard environments including the Web, Mobile and Hybrid platforms.
– Ability to collaborate closely with systems analysts, software developers, managers and other team members to ensure the successful production of high-quality application software
– Comprehensive SDLC experience, from gathering business requirements to building architecture and developing high quality, scalable enterprise applications at a global level
Having 2 to 5 years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development.
Strong knowledge of programming in Core Java,Java EE, Spring 3 and above,Hibernate and REST APIs,
Additional experience in Angular JS preferred but not mandatory.
Git version control.
Database( SQL, MongoDB )
Minimum experience of 2 years is mandatory in software development projects.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Experience in performance and stress testing for both mobile and web applications.
Record and document results and compare to expected results.
Document anomalies and issues. Maintain database of software defects.
Good understanding of the software development process and business.
Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
Examine code and execution of code in various environments
Qualification- BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA
- Good working experience in Doctrine 2 (ORM) Entities and Repositories.
- Third Party API integration and custom RESTFUL/SOAP API Creation.
- Develop and manage highly trafficked, highly scalable web properties with PHP5 and PHP7 using ZEND 2,3 framework.
- Must have hands-on experience in Mysql/Mongodb/Oracle.
-The candidate should be able to work in CSS, HTM Land XHTML.
-He should need to know CSS Skills, Theme Creation and customization in WordPress and Magento is must.
-Excellent CSS Skills, Theme Creation and customization in WordPress and Magento is must.
-Should be proficient in CSS, HTM Land XHTML, Bootstrap, sass less-Experience of working in HTML5, CSS3, WordPress and Magento.
-Multitasking while doing designing using wide range of print /Web Media designing.
-Experienced in Building quality Website with cross border compatibility.
-To Design Amazing web 2.0 Designs.
-Bachelor degree with minimum 2 years of rich experience in web Designing.
Experience in online bidding on various portal like Freelance, Odesk, Elance, Guru, People Per Hour etc.
Lead generation, searching the new market strategy and making agents to the foreign countries.
Responsible for generating new business from online bidding portals, managing other sources, client requirements, client relationship channels and responding to RFI, RFP etc.
Writing Proposal / Costing/ Negotiations/ prepare project schedules, review and check procedures and documentation, prepare the release package.
Should preferably be from a technical background (IT Industry), Knowledge of Popular Web Technologies used in Web Design & Web Application Development.
Qualification- Bachelor’s degree. An MBA is often requested as well.
Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Managers work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business manager’ s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’ s competitors.
Qualification- Bachelor’s degree. An MBA is often requested as well.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, Visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
We are looking for a content writer with proficiency in writing technology-centric content in addition to a creative flair. He/she should have sound knowledge of SEO and keyword optimization as well. The responsibilities would include:
- Regularly produce various content types, including blog posts, case studies, white papers, email and social media posts.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Create content for in-house websites, external communications and client projects on-demand.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Edit, proofread and repurpose content.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Our Technical Hiring Process
We follow a stringent process while hiring candidates because we look for a perfect combination of the right skills and values. Our hiring process is designed to onboard the best talent in the industry in our team.