The secret of our success is the talent we recruit – and we always look for the best to be a part of our team. We want people who are capable of contributing and enriching, people who aspire mutual growth rather than personal growth. At OM, we believe in evolving together and want like-minded people to join us!
A career with Orange Mantra can offer genuine benefits for your prospect in all terms. If you are interested in joining; If you are not able to see current openings which you may be interested in, no worries. we still like to hear from you to be considered for future positions. We welcome experienced candidates only.
This role expects rich understanding of bidding portals like Upwork & Guru. Excellent mindset for raising questions on client requirement. Good Understanding of web and app overview to close the bids. This position demands minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
At least 4+ years’ experience in Drupal 6 or 7.
Nice to Have – worked on minimum 6 months/1 year in Drupal 8.
Should have experience in any one of these PHP framework like Zend, CodeIgniter, Cake PHP.
Must have strong knowledge of OOPS Concept.
Must have Drupal module and theme development experience.
Strong knowledge of MySQL, PHP, jQuery, JSON and CSS.
Strong Knowledge of Drupal Best Practices, Caching methods and build Deploy.
Should be able to assess community solutions and determining where custom solutions are required.
Must perform Unit Testing.
Knowledge of Responsive Design theming.
Dynamic and vigorous PHP debugging experience like Xdebugger.
Self-motivated & self-sufficient, Effective Communicator.
Knowledge of common Drupal and server bottlenecks.
Track record of contributions to the Drupal community.
Soft Skills – Excellent communication skills.
Should be organized and disciplined.
Should be able to talk to overseas clients to under project/module requirement.
Should have experience to work in a team.
Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites.
Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
Participate in project & deployment planning.
Participate in project & deployment planning.
Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
Exp. In API creation/integration.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology/ MCA
Desired Skills and Experience
12 + years of experience in software development in the various domains, along with a minimum of 5 years of architecture & design technology area with Java/J2EE.
– Proven experience in every step of the application software development process. The process includes key elements such as creating models and prototypes, building scalable architecture, evaluating potential risks and flaws, analyzing specifications and customizing the applications to match the business requirements
– Hands-on experience in software development using Java / J2EE, Spring, Angular and other related technology frameworks. A fair idea about Hadoop/ Map Reduce and Apache Spark.
-Capability of providing solutions based on AWS-integration and also overseeing the development of AWS-based infrastructure
– Strong experience in understanding and implementation of DevOps, including CI, CD, Jenkins, kubernetes etc. Ability to understand infrastructural requirements and guide the team accordingly.
-Strong experience in software architecture, both monolithic and non-monolithic. Also, a fair understanding of application monitoring tools. Expertise in NoSQL database.
– Extensive knowledge and experience in native and hybrid mobile application development platforms and technologies
– Ability to create viable solutions for various systems and architectures that are specific to different verticals and different types of business models
– Experience in recommending suitable technology solutions for any given business concept or Enterprise applications/products
– Experience in evaluating the pros and cons for build/buy decisions considering cost, time to market, existing infrastructure and support situations of the business
– Experience in identifying the hardware/software capacity requirements for the enterprise applications
– Experience and sound knowledge of various frameworks and their feasibility for building different layers of application architecture
– In-depth knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms, Core Dumps, Threads, and Memory Management
– A thorough understanding of OOP and design patterns, along with working knowledge of design patterns and hands-on experience on MVC
– Expertise in creating modular application components across the various layers of an application
– Rich experience in fine-tuning applications for performance optimization and scaling according to the needs of changing business scenarios
– Demonstrated deployments of digital and consumer-facing software systems using industry standard environments including the Web, Mobile and Hybrid platforms.
– Ability to collaborate closely with systems analysts, software developers, managers and other team members to ensure the successful production of high-quality application software
– Comprehensive SDLC experience, from gathering business requirements to building architecture and developing high quality, scalable enterprise applications at a global level
Key Responsibility Area
Lead the test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery.
Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams.
Write and maintain automation scripts, thereby reducing the time and effort to certify releases. Work with development teams to evaluate testability of new features/implementations.
Train the teams in understanding the Test Strategy and Procedure.
Lead and mentor QA team members
Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated – Selenium and JMeter).
Providing support whenever it required.
Primary Objective of this role is to build up strong email marketing strategies and can take the lead to implement them. This position demands minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
We are looking for a content writer with proficiency in writing technology-centric content in addition to a creative flair. He/she should have sound knowledge of SEO and keyword optimization as well. The responsibilities would include:
This position demands minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
Primary Objective of this role is to manage complete SEO operations. This position demands minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
We follow a stringent process while hiring candidates because we look for a perfect combination of the right skills and values. Our hiring process is designed to onboard the best talent in the industry in our team.